I have a two-year-old son, and they weren’t kidding when they coined the term “terrible two’s”! He’s super mischievous and it’s really hard to potty train him. I first bought the potty trainer shaped like a regular toilet bowl so I can teach him to lift the toilet seat before doing number 1 and sit down when doing number 2.
Then one day, we went to the mall, and they had a urinal for little boys! I taught him how to use it, and he was quite amused by it. It was so funny when he tried to sit on it, too.
When I found this fun little urinal on MetroDeal, I couldn’t resist. It’s just too cute watching him aim for the urinal! This one’s wall-mounted, and installs quite easily. Plus, it has the mill-like contraption in the middle which makes it even more fun for him to pee.
Now, he doesn’t have to wear diapers during the day, especially when we’re just at home. Bye-bye, diapers! Because of this urinal, he only has to wear diapers in the evening or when we’re going out.
Cheap but Impressive: Full HD Digital Camcorder with Flip Screen
Connect with Ralph Wunsch
Healthy Snacks to Bring for Your Road Trip
Last week, I published a video post on social media showing me and my Dalmatian pup at a park near our home. My pup, who goes by the name of Penny, was acting so cute and playful. He kept running back and forth and was gaining speed at every cycle. The next thing I knew, I fell off-balance trying to slow him down. I dropped my digital camera at the pavement. There goes my decades-old digital camera.
That same night, I started looking for a replacement camera online. After checking several options, I chose a 1080p full HD digital camcorder on MetroDeal. Considering that it costs only a few thousand pesos, its features are quite impressive, including facial recognition, white balance, anti-shake, beauty camera functions, and a retractable flashlight.
Its 3-inch flip screen is also movable up to 180 degrees so I can adjust its viewpoint when taking photos from high or low angles. Other basic essentials include a slot for an SD card and a free extra battery. It fits just right in my hands, too. I can’t wait to vlog about Penny again!
Kiyome Kinoki Cleansing Detox Foot Pads
Connect with Ralph Wunsch
Denim Jeans: Women’s Guide for Different Body Types
My son will soon start his college journey, and even though the start of the school year is still months away, I’ve been helping him prepare his things as he will be staying at a dorm. As much as I want him around, I know that this move will make his studying a lot easier because he can focus on schoolwork instead of worrying about daily commutes.
In preparation for his moving out, I decided to buy this Drawstring Storage Bag for Clothes here at MetroDeal. I figured that this would make it easier for him to bring his dirty clothes to the laundromat during weekends, instead of a laundry basket that may take up too much space in his room and can be quite heavy and difficult to carry when filled.
This drawstring bag is spacious and strong enough to store up to four loads of laundry, but can easily be folded for easy storage, making it space-saving, as well.
Lacoste Chantaco Pique Leather Bugatti Bag
Learn more about Ralph Wunsch
Marketing Blogs That Are Actually Worth Reading
The business economy today has lots of people worried on their alloted budgets. Although it may take time to get rid of money problems, money can still be saved in subtle ways. Discount coupons are a great way to save a lot. The pointers following can help you learn about the best way to use discount vouchers and how they can help you.
- Use the Internet as a resource to find discount coupons online. The Internet will give you access to many group buying sites like MetroDeal where you can buy discount coupons and print them right on your printer at the office or at home. Most group buying sites will allow you to buy deals and print several vouchers from their website. These can be used just like any of the discount vouchers you find in other websites.
- Don’t forget to check the newspaper for updates. The newspaper may contains some deals that you might not be able to find through online sources. It doesn’t take long to determine whether you can use any of these coupons.
- Don’t get carried away by greed when you are buying discount vouchers. Only buy the things that you can adequately use. If you do not think you can use a coupon in time, or use the deal being bought, you should either give the voucher that you bought online or simply not use it.
- Sign up for an online forum that lists deals. There are many online deal forums which regularly post freshly posted coupons and promotions that are up online. Not only can you print the coupons, you can also get comments on how well the online coupons worked and whether or not it is a real deal.
- One great tool for group buying spree is the list down all the vouchers that you’ve bought online on group buying sites like MetroDeal. These list can be a great tool to track down all the deals that you’ve bought on their site, so your discount vouchers will be easy to see, locate and organize. Expiry dates can be viewed in the voucher itself. It can be easily seen, so you’ll not have any concerns using them with you when you avail them.
- Try to make extra space for saving the coupons that you bought on their site in a clean compartment so that you can get the most out of coupon buying. A 75% discount means that you want to save up as many of them as you can, so have some folders set aside for those items.
An excellent method of saving money while buying online is by using discount coupons and vouchers posted on discount coupons sites, like MetroDeal. With any luck, this article can help you know better the use of discount coupons and vouchers better. It isn’t hard to find discounted deals for it can be seen when being searched, and it doesn’t have to be troublesome to put them to use. With little effort you’ll find that you will be saving a lot money anytime.