I’ve been fascinated at the world of sports ever since. I see to it that I’ll watch the Olympics or any sports in general at the sports channel just to watch them do their amazing stunts. I like to watch basketball and billiards in general, and I also like to watch the gymnastics for they look so graceful and flexible.
Another sport that captured my attention is fencing. Why so? It’s a classic swords fight, but not that gruesome and it really looks like perfection. I love the fact that it looks crisp, but in a swift manner.
Watching them do the fencing moves makes me want to learn the sport. I have never fenced in my entire life, but I decided to learn everything about fencing, just for the love of the sport. Good thing that Metrodeal has this basic fencing class for only 149 per session!
After purchasing these vouchers on the said deal, I think it’s all worth buying for, and here’s why:
- It’s cheaper than on other deals – I’ve seen so many deals posted in the site, and this is the cheapest that I’ve seen.
- Convenient – Since I’m based in makati, the one located in Perea is the most convenient for me.
- Perfect for noobs in the said sport – After checking the profile online, they said that they can teach the everything for newbies, great thing for noobs like I am lol! :))
- Fencing gear is provided on the area – after checking the things needed for fencing, I found out that the foil itself is expensive! I simply can’t afford to have one. And the protective clothing needed are more costly. Good thing that they provided these things, and they see to it that protective gear sanitised for the next user.
- There are separate classes for kids and the kids at heart – there are basic fencing classes for kids and grown-ups, and I can interact with them too!
- Teachers are accommodating and qualified – One of my fencing teachers has competed in different fencing bouts here and outside the country, and despite his strong features, he’s really nice too! Talk about looks and talent, and I think he’s kinda yummy hahaha! 😀
And so I went to my first fencing session in Makati few days ago and they taught me the basics of fencing, and as I arrived I need to be dressed up in my protective gear. They taught me the basics, and boy it was really hard! Fencing takes a lot of discipline, and the moves need to be fast. One slight move or point can cause damage or points to the opponent, that’s why professional fencers needs to be swift and precise in order to win.
Good thing I bought more on this amazing promo from MetroDeal. Looking forward to my next fencing session!